92 dedicated bays
and dining amenity
services at 1:10
The side-core configuration will ensure highly efficient office accommodation, that will maximise-flexible working conditions and floor inter-connectivity via stair-bridges and building voids.
Staff and visitors will be able to easily identify the building and have ease of access to the basement car park entry, set to be located directly adjacent to the building’s corporate entry. The West Village retail amenity will subtly connect the surrounding podium with the building via lifts and escalators, and connect the ground floor arcade to 185 basement car parks via the building’s foyer and lift core.
In addition, the north-facing rooftop deck will provide flexible space that can cater to high profile events and signature celebrations, through to smaller lunchtime board meetings with spectacular CBD views.
- Outdoor meeting nooks amongst urban forests
- Touchless entry and secure access points
- Access to morning and lunchtime yoga classes in The Common
- End-of-trip facilities to encourage active commutes to work
- Rooftop and terrace meeting areas for Vitamin D and fresh air
- Goodlife Health Clubs gymnasium just 50 metres away
- Lush landscaping to create a comfortable microclimate by reducing the urban heat island effect
- Proposed health and wellness centre on the lower level
If you would like more information on Brisbane’s first business village, please provide your details below. One of our team members will be in touch with you shortly.
the heritage village