92 dedicated bays
services at 1:10
End of Trip
Fronting Boundary and Mollison Streets in West End, ‘Greenhouse’ will expand and further enliven the public realm by inviting the community in through a combination of varying levels and landscaped terraces, living greenery and a variety of break out spaces that will complement both office and the other buildings . Designed by local award-winning architect Blight Rayner, the Greenhouse will capture the essence of the sub-tropics with a light filled atria and shimmering facade that delivers vistas, scale, shade and protection, and also promises that ‘Greenhouse’ will be a memorable and must-see piece of Brisbane architecture.
- Outdoor meeting nooks amongst urban forests
- Touchless entry and secure access points
- Access to morning and lunchtime yoga classes in The Common
- End-of-trip facilities to encourage active commutes to work
- Rooftop and terrace meeting areas for Vitamin D and fresh air
- Goodlife Health Clubs gymnasium just 50 metres away
- Lush landscaping to create a comfortable microclimate by reducing the urban heat island effect
If you would like more information on Brisbane’s first business village, please provide your details below. One of our team members will be in touch with you shortly.
the heritage village