23 September, 2019 - 4 October, 2019
10:00 am - 11:00 am
West Village, 97 Boundary St, West End
PRICE – $10 PER PERSON
Keep the kids entertained these September school holidays with $10 workshops including bento box lunch!
Situated in our beautiful parkland, choose from a variety of activities, including Bubble workshops, Parents and Minis Silent Yoga, Bees and Backyard Chooks Workshops or a kindergarten performance by Camerata – Queensland’s Chamber Orchestra.
Workshops will run from 10am-11am. Bookings are essential – see details below.
Monday (23 & 30 September) – Urban Bliss Yoga for Parents and Minis
- Urban Bliss will guide you through a 60 minute silent yoga class while your mini gets to enjoy a “story time” yoga class close by. (Don’t worry, they will still be in your view if you want!) Wireless headphones and yoga mat will be provided for you. For $10 both you and your little one can enjoy the class and be treated to a bento box lunch afterwards. Register yourself and bring along your mini!!
Wednesday (25 September & 2 October) – Bubble Workshops
- Bubbles are in the air! Led by a bubble specialist, children will make their very own bubble blower and delight in blowing different geometric shapes and sizes with their bubble mixture!
Thursday (26 September) – Interactive Orchestral Nursey Rhyme Performance by Camerata
9am, 10am and 11am performances
- Camerata – Queensland’s Chamber Orchestra enjoys bringing communities together to share in the joy of music. Camerata is set to entertain and delight in a program celebrating music and the beautiful sounds of string instruments. Especially designed for children aged 3 – 5 years, delight in childhood favourite music performed by string instruments including violin and cello. Each performance runs for 25 minutes with 5 minutes for kids to ask questions.
Friday (27 September & 4 October) – Bees and Backyard Chooks Workshop
- Bees and Backyard Chook workshops are back! Taste test honey collected straight from the West Village hive, roll your own beeswax candle and get up close and personal with some chickens. Children of all ages are welcome.
All bookings are $10 per child, per workshop
Strictly 30 spots available per session (50 per session for Thursday 26 September)
Parental supervision required for children participating in workshops
$10 includes workshop and bento box (Supplied by Cheeky Poke, no menu variations, nut free). Lunch will be provided once the workshop session has concluded.
- Assorted sushi (kid friendly)
- Cucumber & Carrot sticks with beetroot mayo to dip
- Taro Crisps
- Bliss Ball(s) for dessert
- Juice drink
29 January, 2020 - 26 February, 2020 | 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Time to put those new year resolutions into action with the return of FREE yoga in The Common.READ MORE
1 January, 2019 - 31 December, 2020 | 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Creative Kids Brisbane run a wide variety of free fun, engaging and inspiring workshops for all ages 7 days a week at West Village.READ MORE
If you are on the hunt for a unique venue then look no further.
West Village offers venue hire of the unique spaces embedded in this heritage precinct.