- 200ml coconut water
- 75gm castor sugar
- 200gm coconut yoghurt
- ½ tsp vanilla bean paste
- ½ tbs gelatine powder
- 2 cups traditional rolled oats
- ¾ cup almond flakes
- ½ tsp salt
- pinch of cinnamon
- pinch of ground ginger
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 cup mixed fresh blueberries, raspberries and strawberries
- mint to garnish
- In a small saucepan, warm the coconut water, sugar and vanilla over a low heat until the sugar has dissolved.
- Dissolve the gelatine in a couple of tablespoons of cold water then stir into the hot coconut water mixture until dissolved.
- Stir in the coconut yoghurt, and divide the mixture between four serving glasses.
- Refrigerate until set.
- Mix together the oats, almonds, salt and spices.
- Whisk together the coconut oil and honey and stir through dry ingredients.
- Spread out evenly on a tray lined with baking paper and bake for 25 – 30 minutes at 160°C. (the granola will get crunchy as it cools)
- Place a generous spoonful of granola on top of each of the pannacottas and finish with fresh berries and mint.
View the Residences
Sales Suite Open Daily 10AM – 3PM
97 Boundary Street, West End QLD 4101
West Village Health and Wellbeing Protocols
In the interest of health and safety West Village will be conducting sales inspections via appointment only. Please contact our sales team to organise a time that suits you.
Stay safe, and as always, thank you for your support.
Keep up with Village Life.
Sign up to receive the latest newsletters, exclusive events information and much more.